6 Steps to Successful Solution Delivery: Fusion’s Solution Realization Model
Have you ever asked yourself: “What would it take for my business to be the market leader?” Or “How can we increase efficiency and reduce costs?” How about, “What needs to be done so that we can reach more customers and boost our brand presence?”
Of course you have! (Haven’t we all?)
Although these questions are common, the answers can be as varied as businesses themselves. However, just because there isn’t a cookie-cutter, one-fits-all solution for capitalizing on opportunity and addressing business needs, a clear, systematic approach can help ensure that a quality solution is delivered.
Our Solution Realization Model
When it comes to delivering quality technology solutions and services, we here’s the model that we use:
- Listen and Learn – We listen, learn, ask questions, and listen some more. These conversations are further supported by trend data, market research, situations analysis, customer insights and project factors.
- Strategic Mapping – Next, we work to understand and quantify the full nature of the opportunity and explore a variety of strategic approaches and creative solutions given these considerations.
- Tailoring the Approach – Sometimes, 100% application of our process is warranted. Other times, our process is selectively applied to fit the specific needs of the project and maturity of the organization.
- Fusion Catalyst – We develop quality assurance framework adapted to the individual client’s unique principles and practices and specific business environment.
- Value Creation – We assess the business impact of implementing the new solution.
- Continuous Improvement – Part of our Solutions Realizations Model is regularly reviewing our solutions delivery and staff performance to determine where we can continue to strive for excellence.
Interested in learning more about our approach to solutions delivery? Make sure to check out our full Solution Realization Model or contact us to find out how it can be applied to your business.